Saturday, May 23, 2009

Layout

I stayed up a while yesterday trying to get this right. I like the banner. However, this is just temporary; I hope to put more time into what it looks like, and maybe learn more html.

I have two jobs now for the summer. Subway and Ben & Jerry's. I dislike their ice cream. I start at Ben and Jerry's today at 5 pm.

At sweets today, I read four two hours out of Ayn Rand's The Fountainhead. Dominique may be one of my favorite literary characters. If you haven't read this book, I suggest you don't. It will leave you wanting so much more out of life and people than is attainable or realistic. It leaves me crushed at times, where I find the only thing I want to do is go for a jog until I collapse from sheer exhaustion.

2 comments:

  1. i'm so glad you're reading the fountainhead! have you finished it? howard roark makes me look at red-headed guys differently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started the last book. I can't get the right image of roark in my head, no matter how hard i try.

    ReplyDelete