Thursday, June 11, 2009

Right now i'm watching grease.

I have today off, and there has been this post i've been thinking about for a while. I haven't actually been organizing it, just thinking about it everytime I go to work.

Also, just side note, john travolta is an INSANE dancer right now. There's a lot of hip action going on.

I was thinking about the different types of people I have met at work. Specifically, how different they are from the ones from A&M, church, or any other unrealistic social bubble I'm a part of. I really enjoy talking with people with views that are completely different from mine. I love learning about what makes people tick, what they really believe deep down, and appreciate the genuineness about it all. The majority of the people I work with, are not believers in Jesus, or profess any loyalty to a religion. With the organizations I am involved, I rarely get a chance to talk to people who are not believers, which is both a good and bad thing.

Anyway, something I've seen, is that it has been a learning experience for me. I have learned that I am a very agreeable person. That I get along with all of them, most people, very well. They do not hate me, feel uncomfortable around me, and talk with me openly about all of their (sometimes unlawful) shenanigans.

Now, it shouldn't be like that? I don't see how it could not be, unless I was condemning everything everyone did, all the time. Then the world would hate me. But, I cannot condemn people if what they do is what I do, I sin everyday. I mess up everyday. I think I should be more bothered by being so easily accepted by people at work, but I am not. I'm interested to see where it can go.

No comments:

Post a Comment