Sunday, August 30, 2009

-Blog Post-

I have journaled my experience at Impact on prayer team and will readily talk about it with everybody and anybody who asks about it. It was the biggest blessing of my life :) :) :) There were times where I felt that I was being greedy, taking so much joy from God, haha! He had such victory there!

School is starting soon. I remember the days when I was excited about the first day, but now I just am tired of it. I'm tired of taking classes that I don't care for. Modern Phil. and Milton will be fun, but the other 10 hours are pointless! Pointless knowledge exsists I guess.

I found seminary lectures free online, Fuller is an interest of mine.


And here is an interesting post on women in seminary.

I am nearing the end of my time at A&M, and need to start putting a plan together. I have always felt a draw to go to seminary. (If there's one thing I DEFINITELY do not feel pulled to, it's grad school.) I have so many worldly reservations for not going, ironically. Like money, time, distance. It's so far from home :( I will continue to pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment