Friday, September 18, 2009

Treasure Hunting

I have an exam tomorrow that I haven't studied for, but I have weighed importance in my life in the way of 'blogging vs. studying', and find blogging my experience the weighter of the two.

IT'S AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, praise Jesus that I can hear Him!

"My sheep hear My Voice..." John 10:27

That verse is my encouragement. His continual blessing on me in pursuing this evangelism He's placed so heavily on my heart has been so crazy.....ahhhh words fail!

Last week I went to Home Depot, because that was DEFINITELY where He wanted me to go, though He knows I felt silly writing it down. But I went and recieved a HUGE blessing from this lady, Sherri, who offered to pray for me over my worries about where to go and what to do when I graduate.

This week was harder. I got chimeney. Or chimney. Whatever. Anyway.....we went to blue baker on dominik and lo and behold there it was. The one that I saw. And He led me to Kiki and now I can invite her to church cause I have her number! And He saved a wal-mart employee today through Lance!! He's raining down blessings on College Station and people are seeing it and experiencing Him!!

Oh man. I'm also learning discipline and obedience. Although, minus the negative connotation discipline has, because it's more of a joyful surrender. Compliments of Elisabeth Elliot.

God is so good to us; we need only to trust and obey. He is teaching me to hear Him and obey, giving me boldness I never had before!!

1 comment:

  1. This makes me more excited than you know. like insanely. we should conversate. :)

    ReplyDelete